The Kasimov SNV-E99 Sniper Rifle is a semi-automatic sniper rifle found in Singularity.
|“||This variant is a modified semi-automatic sniper rifle. The precision optics make it perfect for long range combat but unreliable in close quarters.||”|
- This is the fourth weapon encountered by Renko on Katorga-12.
- When aiming down the scope, a slow-mo ability can be activated, making it easier to line up shots at a distance.
- The Kasimov's magazine capacity increases by 2 with the first upgrade and 3 with the second, to a maximum of 10.
- The Kasimov is typically found in areas in which a large number of enemies will spawn in. If you find one, expect a firefight with enemies spawning at range.
- When used by Spetsnaz soldiers, they will have a laser pointer active. Following the laser pointer can reveal their position.
- There is a version of it in Multiplayer that does not slow time, simply referred to as the Kasimov SNV Sniper Rifle.
- Required for the The Slower the Better achievement.
- It resembles an AR-15, which ironically, is an American weapon.